Nov 24, 2009

Playing with Decor Elements


Supplies:
Your favorite Decor Element, Frost spray paint, 4 dimensional frame, colored card stock of your choice, clear window sheet

This really is a very easy project.  Find a 4 dimensional frame (which usually comes with one glass panel), and a small can of Frost spray paint (I found pink tinted frost) at your local craft store.

I took a clear window sheet, and placed part of my decor elements on that, and sprayed it with the frosted spray paint.  I set that aside to dry, and then put another part of my decor element on the glass (that came with the frame).  Picked out my favorite color of card stock, Bermuda Bay, to put as a background accent.  After the window sheet was dry, I peeled off the decor element.  Putting the pieces together, my project looked like the above. 

But, I didn't stop there!  I then took out my Big Shot, and used the Beautiful Butterfly die to get some cute butterflies.  I attached them randomly to a second clear window sheet, and placed that sheet between the front glass, and the frosted window sheet.  It turned out beautiful, and I will post a finished picture soon!  But, use your imagination, and you could use this technique to create amazing decorations and gifts!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment