Dec 16, 2009

12 Days of Christmas Challenge- day 6

Introducing Flakes!!  He's a rootin' tootin' snowboy, who loves to kick up his heels, and tip his hat for the ladies.  Be sure to leave him a little note.. he loves comments!!



I thought about it, and realized that I should include a picture of my inspiration for Flakes.  It's a candle holder I spotted in the Gold Canyon Candle Catalog.  I had so much fun making Flakes, I really need to make one more for the GCC Rep!  And, get the candle holder!!  lol!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a cutie Flakes. And what a Gentleman. You can tip your hat at me anytime.

Debby said...

This is just to stinkin' cute! What a creative mind you have. What did you use for his body?
Angel hugs
Debby

Jacqui said...

Thank you!! I am so proud of him!! I should purchase the candle holder that inspired me.. and post it to this.. hmmm.... yeah.... I will!! Anyway, His body is a rectangle, with the bottom & top rounded off with the Wide Oval punch. I made the rectangle a little thinner than the Wide Oval punch so the hat brim would be just a tad wider than the body. The brim was made with the Wide Oval punch, also.

Post a Comment