Dec 22, 2009

12 Days of Christmas- day 12

The Teacher gifts are done and ready to be delivered today.  Yeah!!  I LOVE the final result of this teacher gift...  in the final packaging I wrapped the gloves around the bottom of the mug, with 1 thumb through the handle.  It looks like someone is already enjoying the warmth of Hot Cocoa!!  LOL!!  Oh, the Mug is decorated with SU! Icicle Rub-ons.  The snowflake on the gloves is from the snowflakes set for the Big Shot, and the color on the gloves is a fabric spray dye. The hardest part about this project was putting the final package together.  My original plan didn't turn out as good as I wanted, but the second attempt was MUCH better!!  I thought the white tissue kinda looks like whip cream  and steam.  Maybe it's just me..lol!  Making the mug and gloves was very easy, and my kids had a blast helping with the gloves!  Lots of giggles! 




1 comments:

Elaine Wright said...

What a great idea and a fun way to package gloves and cocoa! I might make a couple to keep around for those people I forgot. I ALWAYS forget something!

Post a Comment